Fresh & Gorgeous Spring Greens
Green is all around us…. and People NEED Green!
The Green freshness of fruits and veggies found in the produce isle, seasonal and tropical plants or simply a walk on the dewy grass refreshes us, and gives us a Green Break in the day!
When designing spaces of almost any variety, plants are always included as a design element, for me- it seems that spaces need plants to breath life into it!
Similarly when staging a home for sale, plants are an essential!… plants can easily give the impression of an inhabited healthy home.
Helpful DesignTips: Designing your space with Plants….
- Creates a feeling of Eco Modern Mindfulness
- Gives a fresh feeling (good green energy) and some plants improve the air quality in your space creating a healthier environment to live/ work in. Green is said to enhance focus, create a feeling of growth
- Earth bound colours in design are proven to be calming and grounding feeling, lowering stress levels as we reconnect with green
- Fear not- neutral decor lovers- shades of green can appear as a neutral colour in a room palette. (Ex.”Green Peace” Colour of the Year by Beauti-Tone)
- With respect to Chakras, the colour green represents the ‘Heart Chakra’…. perhaps, green is at the heart of all us!
Enjoy a healing regenerative walk in the green park to clear your mind and lower stress.
‘Earthing’ is a technique which is said to reconnect/ ground us with nature, thus promoting healing.
I love to bring my patio or living spaces to life with container gardens, terrariums, himmelis (Swedish plant decor item). Gorgeous green crisp leafy or citrus zest in foods to savour, a refreshing glass of Limeade (maybe with something special added!!), enhance your window with a mini herb garden resonating freshness in the air, cushions and painted accents can brighten up, renew and refresh your space…. creating a feelings of fresh focus for your mind, body & spirit!
As Global Trending information reveals for 2019/ 2020, the busier and crazier life is all around us, the more we retreat to eco, promoting green/ clean energy, positive growth, health and the comforting balance of Spring Green hues…. change is on the way!
PS…. the Queen of England wore an exuberant hue of bright spring green, the bride & bridal party carried green bouquets at the recent royal wedding of two global figureheads for change. Inspired by the freshness of Green.
Here is a fun little ‘green friendly’ project for your kids play table…..
…. and best of all just repaint over when you need a new look!